• Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ) for all new customers are €250.
• We do not sell individual pieces unless they come packaged as single items. Package amounts are either listed, or we can inform you of the package amount when you inquire.
• Books and stationery items are sold as singles, but the MOQ is still €250. The MOQ applies to the total combined order and not to any individual item.
We use the Irish Post Office, An Post, or Fastway Couriers, within Ireland, and The United Kingdom. For other countries we use various courier services to provide the cheapest and most secure means of shipping.
All orders within Ireland, North and South, with a value of €250 or more are free. Charges apply for any deliveries under €250. These charges are currently €8.50 plus VAT for up to 30 kilos.
For shipping anywhere outside Ireland, costs will vary depending on the courier used. Activated Ireland will use the safest and most economical courier available at the time.
All orders are sent at standard shipping rates. Additional insurance may be advisable for items of higher value.
If items are to be sent via An Post then the rules and costs governing them can be found on their website.
If items are to be insured with other commercial courier services, then Activated Ireland with inform you of the additional costs of insurance at the time of order when it knows the following:
1) Item(s) to be shipped
2) Weight and dimensions of package
3) Value of item to be insured
4) Country of destination
5) Courier service to be used