Activated Ireland Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://activatedireland.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Activated Ireland’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Activated Ireland’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Activated Ireland at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Activated Ireland’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Activated Ireland makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Activated Ireland does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Activated Ireland or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Activated Ireland’s website, even if Activated Ireland or a Activated Ireland authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Activated Ireland website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Activated Ireland does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Activated Ireland may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Activated Ireland does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Activated Ireland has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Activated Ireland of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Activated Ireland may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9 Data Protection Policy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) significantly increases the obligations and responsibilities that businesses have in how they collect, use and protect personal data. At the centre of the law is the requirement for transparency in how businesses use and safeguard personal data.
Why Do we collect and store personal information?
We need to collect and store your personal information to provide relevant services, maintain communications with you and respond to queries. We also send out information to you regarding activities, offers and events.
How do we collect personal information?
Information is collected in a variety of methods. You will be asked to provide your personal information when opening an account with us and when you request information from us regarding orders or products from us via our website, email, direct mail or telephone communications. This information is necessary in the conduct of business and in our providing of services to you.
What do we collect?
Activated Ireland does not collect any personal information other than information that is knowingly and willingly given. This information includes a record of your interactions with us and is stored in-house on our database to enable us to provide our services. Through our interaction with you we may gather a range of contact details including emails, mobile and landline phone numbers and postal address.
Do we share your information?
We respect your privacy and will not sell or give your details to other organizations or individuals for marketing purposes.
How can I be sure my privacy is protected?
Activated Ireland will always endeavour to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We are committed to investing and maintaining in technology to provide security for your information, including working with leading suppliers of online security.
Corrections and complaints
Corrections and updating of information can be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at +353 (0)1 6858 891. You may also contact us in writing at:
Swords, Co. Dublin
Republic of Ireland.